Sunday, April 27, 2014

Back to Basics

Dear readers
Thanks for the attention, the feedback, the camaraderie you have shared with me so generously. I have decided to go back to writing longhand, in notebooks that will remain private and familiar. Thank you for your encouraging words.
They were salve to my wounds.
Rosaria

post script: i'm doing fine, after a year of writing with paper and pen, after a long year of medical traumas and political shit keeping me up nights. I do hope to return to blogging with a new energy. Soon.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. I'm in the process of doing the same thing. I find it a bit strange, because my handwriting is so poor, but I'll get on with the process.

    Blessings and Bear hugs, Rosaria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you, Rosaria. Keep at it, and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will really miss you, Rosaria. You have been such an inspiration. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you well but I'll miss you, your unique perspective, your wisdom hard gained. Blessings on you, Rosaria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will miss reading this part of your writing life, Rosaria. I first came to know you through your Italian journals and was captivated then....still am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'll return at least from time to time to share your thoughts and news. Hugs to you, Rosaria.

    ReplyDelete