I wish that my eyes and my whole being would be focused on this view from the time I wake, till I fall asleep. Lately, though, I'm irritated at so many tiny things. Let me count the ways:
1. When I sign-up to follow someone new on Blogger, an old picture of me and an old email pop up and I can't change either.
2. Google sign-in protocol keeps changing, and I have to search high and low to find my OLD settings.
3. Facebook is threatening to change things up and wants my help.
4. A POUND of coffee is now sold in a 12 oz package and costs more.
5. My laptop is new and should behave accordingly; but it gets tired and shuts down when I least expect it.
6. My children only call me when it pleases them. I can never reach them directly anymore.
7. My husband remembers to tell me about messages whenever he remembers, not as soon as a message is delivered.
9. How is that there are more and more cleaning mops and none of them do it all?
10. My old pictures in my picture documents cannot be accessed any more, for some reason.
11. The new Windows 7 word processing program is driving me to drink.
12. How can it be that more and more space in supermarkets is dedicated to crappy food?
13. If you ask for lox at Safeway in Coos Bay (the best in these parts) nobody knows what you are talking about, yet fresh salmon is on the menu everywhere.